Your privacy is important to Jose Masonry. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Jose Masonry collects, and the ways in which Jose Masonry uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Jose Masonry may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to Jose Masonry
Using personal information
Jose Masonry may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- publish information about you on the website
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send to you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you
- send you marketing communications
Where Jose Masonry discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Jose Masonry may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Jose Masonry will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Jose Masonry is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
How to contact us
Mail: W11099 Country Rd C, Athelstane, WI 54104
E-mail: [email protected]
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.